tiredness.

T.T... Lecturer finish at 7 p.m. very tired. Every break time sure have students leave the lecture hall, where got people can hold on for 6 hours lecture? Anyways, I am attend it until the lecture ends, so tired. During the first 2 lecture hours, I am admit that I am fall asleep. Haha... But then the next 4 hours, I am searching for someone every minute unawareness and remind about what my friend told me in the morning. On the same time, I realized that i have a extra ordinary ability. I able to searching for a person, listening to lecture, response to lecturer, analysis people personality and breathing at the same time. I feel so surprising the first time i can pay attention totally to all the thing in a same time, but one thing i do not like about it is concentrate on so many thing in a same time made me feel like time run so fast. So fast i need to leave already. Haiz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座