lonely day...










Haiz... Today i am actually do not want to wake up, but i am still wake up go to library do my management assignment and for discussion for the Starbucks assignment. However, only two girls of my group turn up in library. Sometimes, i wondering what i have done until she so do not like me, anyways is ok. Today is so lonely, none of my group member attend the lecture today so i have to sit myself; the worst thing ever happen is I chosen by teacher to read out a text. Anyways, one thing that i can convince myself to not disappointed was that i meet a girl and she got online today. She is so cute, I m feel not so bad mood already when i meet her even for a second, and she on lining and we chat a lot, it made me feel so much better~ i know more about her today~ hehe~

Comments

Unknown said…
lol... u are blogging!! it's good to hear~ press on dude! here i got few comments, 1st, change the title of ur blog... you are not crazy and blogging is not crazy.. it can help u to improve ur eng and release stress as well.. you can let ur frens know what u are up to late too... it's a great way to update ur frens... woo.. u met a gal yeah? ahaha... dun lose her ya? :p jia you..
hey stevon, i felt happy that can see u blogging lolz....thank me and camrn pls =P wahahaha jkjk...woo met a girl huh? intor intro XD hahaha....ohya u can get cbox so that we can leave comment there and it's easier and convenient for us XD....
finally, i wish u gd luck in ur assignments, presentations and exams.
Cheers!!

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座