Dim Sum so nice...

Morning after marketing lecture once again i follow Boon Hua's BMW X5 to USJ. This time Tom [Boon Hua] bring me to USJ to have my lunch -Dim Sum. A lot of Tom's friend are following [female friends], two cars use to fetch 7 people each car. Haha...
There are 12 girls and 2 guys included me, we have order a lot of Dim Sum, porridge and some of us order Loh Mai Kai. It was so long period of time I never eat Dim Sum already, all the foods is so nice. Anyways, while I am enjoy my foods I am realized some of my friend very quiet and I am worried of her. So happy can have my lunch with so many friends. And then I am think it was a bit expensive, Rm 10. However I am satisfied with it because of who I have my lunch with not because of the meal, but the meal is not bad.

Comments

wei siao gia...u scare ppl dunno i drive bmw izzit =.="
no nid promo / advertise me here zzz

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座