awareness.

Just so lonely as normal, Tuesday is always the day of marketing short quiz. My short quiz's result is so inconstant, the first is 1.5, then 3.5, follow by 1, fourth week was only o.5 [cry] but then last week is 4.5 and for this week I am confidence to get higher score. At the same time, we have our group presentation as well. A friend of mine, Christina Lim I am was impress with her presentation, she is my group representative for this week. The day before the presentation she told me she not sure what to do, then I am a bit worried for her, but she able to present it well. No wonder she was one of the highest scorer for our first individual assignment among all UniSA students.
After marketing tutorial class, we have two hours of block lectures, then we are given a period of three hours break time [It was so long] and I am only the one walk lonely because I loss all my friend's track, and some of them are having fun at Carefour [a hypermarket in Subang Jaya]. So sad to know about it as the result I am not follow them always. Tom who also as known as Boon Hua, he drive a BMW to lecture hall after the three hours break, with some of my friend [the gang who go Carefour]. He has became the focus point of all students because of his car, and I am also admit that the curiosity of testing what so special about luxury cars and the behavior like to showing off of mine encourage me to follow his car to go home. I am feel so proud when all students look at us, who sat inside Boon Hua's BMW [included Hui San, Tommy and carmen. Anyway, I am realized that the car was not mine, so nothing for me to proud with] and I am so jealous with Tom, he is so lucky. However, may be he is not lucky, or just I am so unfortunate only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座