hate cheater.

Today i swim again [actually is playing water only, because i do not know how to swim.XD] but then a while only. A girl, who i do not know how she looks like and who is she suddenly msn me and send message saids that she miss me and like me. It was not the first time and it made me so hatreds, is that a joke or whatever? I thinking that she is cheating me. Haiz... Why the one we hope they will say like us never said so but always there are other said so to us? Then my new roommate who just arrive here last night, go shopping with friends for whole day [wai kye] he is such a nice guys but i can guess how lonely he was when mixed up with all house mate that converse in other language. Anyways, i am going to spend more time with him so he not lonely, at lease thats what i can do to decrease his loneliness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座