action is more powerful than words.

some might thought that a word of 'sorry' can cover all the fault they have done, do you really think that 'sorry' is so strong to convience someone that u will not repeat the action again? then i would like to do the same also, 'sorry' sorry not everything. i knew, some feel guilty only say sorry to make themself feel beter. instead of saying sorry but never change; i prefer action taken even though no sorry given. if you knew you are wrong then prove your awareness with action, change the way you behave become better. so do i, i perhaps sometimes most likely to say sorry but it is for all those small cases. in big deal, i would not likely to say sorry because i knew what i did was wrong but i too shy and ashame of myself to say sorry to your all. i will change myself, but i still need to say sorry here, to all those my friends because of my misbehave and stupid action. you want scold me just do it, i will accept it for what have i done. it was my responsible of what i have done, but if you never tell me what have i did wrongly i afraid i will not realize, thus i hope that if anything you just tell me and do not worried how i feel. i will feel glad bacause you correct me of what i did wrong and i know you do that is for my own good. thanks you~ some person who really did comment me before and i appreciate it, i will change my way. ^^ thanks de yang, christina, yee teng, kah weng and darious. you may be forget what you comment me, but i will not forget and i trying hard to change it. i know you just do not want me loss myself, thanks you o~ ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

方向

处女座