Happy Day.





Just finish my lecture for marketing, me and Carmen go find Tommy, then we have lunch together. At 3 p.m we have our Managing Communicating Business [MCB], I pass by notice board at fifth floor and realized that I am really get lucky draw for the career talk last time, actually my friend told me yesterday just I do not believe them.

After MCB tutorial class which end up 30 minute early than normal because of our tutor are sick, and we go to Mid-Valley. In Mid-Valley we [Christina, Tommy, Carmen, Boon Hua and Hui San] go a lot of shop, and i realized that Christina knew so much on luxury products [next time if i do not know marketing stuff about luxury goods sure i know who to find. Hehe...joking only]. We went to other shop and Zara shop. Inside the Zara shop me and Tommy go test cloth at the male section and Christina, Carmen and Hui San went to female section [Boon Hua is missing at that time, and I am searching him and failed]. I find a jacket that i like quite much, but then when i try, it seems like not suite to me then Tommy said he want to try that jacket also and it was suite for him. Before we leave the shop, Carmen and Tommy both buy cloths which seems so similar just like couple cloths.

But then, at the beginning Boon Hua seems like very bored, and I worried about him. I am tried to make him happy but it was no effect at all, I even worried about how if I make the situation more worse? However, I am have a relieve when saw that Boon Hua feel better after we having another meal at food court. We go back to Subang and Boon Hua fetch us to Puchong to have our dinner, it was Rm 11 but we very full and satisfied with our dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座