Comparison.

Just finish my group assignment part for comparison between the issue and text. At the same time during i doing my power point, I am comparing my life last year and current year.

Last year I am always stick with my house mate, it was not because of I like my house mate it was just because I do not like my course mate. My course mate are so realistic, and i do not like the way of they treat people, it was so fake and self-centered. They only will treat u nice and with u only with condition when u are useful to them and they need your help.
Compare with current year, I am feel so relieve. It was because that I have meet my current course mate. I am will not admit that they are 100% nice and kind, sometimes they might do something we never expect, but for sure that they will ever never purposely treat us not good and be worse than my last year course mate.

And this current year I have began to keep a distance with my house mate, because they are not as good as my true friends [current course mate]. I remember last time I am no mood to play with them and a bit upset, but when I come back and they start critic about me. Ok, That's fine because they know nothing. Then I tell him I am not feeling well and emotion not stable today, but they do not care about me, keep critic and making fun of me.

The conflict happen, at that time I am seriously want to kill him, I am can but I will not. Because I know I am adult now, no more children and should be mature and rational, then I am start ignore him and ask another house mate accompany me play game to distress. However, when my another house mate ask about how to play, i give suggestion and that hatred guys scold me some more [he sitting beside the house mate who play game with me, who never answer when people asking only critic people after another people give suggestion]. So I am really can not hold on for that longer, then I scold back terribly said : You better shut up, don't you know that you are noisy and annoying!? People not asking your opinion, why you answer!? When people asking why you don't want to answer then only critic other answer!? If you so clever then answer people before other people answer la!?
And then he very angry scold back me: What the fuck with u? people only "giving correction" with slow voice, why u scream at me!? Then he leave, I am keep ignore him. About 2 minute later he still dare come out from his room scold a lot of rude word and said I am the one wrong he did all right.
At the moment I am determine that never to friend with this sort of friend, so nonsense and over limit. He is the one wrong even other house mate also knew that but he still dare to scold me said is my fault !? Who he thought he is?

Is ok, this is not the first time i meet these kinds of people. What can i do? Kill them? I am think not worth for me to pollute my hands with those idiot's dirty blood. Still have a lot of experience that none of those same age or generation with me had experience what i have been before, I am think. And I am also lazy to mention cause i do not like backstap other. Just aways remember that whatever and however you do not want others to treat you then you must not treat them like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座