special post for darius la.. and going back bentong study hard.

sorry darius for spell your name wrongly in previous post, as it was because i am having short term memory lost what, u knew that right?

one sem once, finally i get the got chance and reason to go back bentong. tomorow i will going back to bentong for a few day trip to study hard perhaps in relax mode. wish that what i plan is going well. however, i still feel tha what a waste for me because unable to go back teluk intan. sad case, anyways sad thing always have happy events as a companion. may be afterall it was a good for me, who knows? and i will miss your guys, for those only miss me also. haha, it was not easy for me to throw all my responsible at subang for a moment, but i do not want to the responsible become my burden, i wish it will be my philopsophy. miss ya~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座