mistake

review about my lifestyle, and my parents or even my granparents lifestyle. i realise that i am was really selfish. i always thought from other views for those silly stuff but never thought of what other people situations. i am once again admit that i am was done a big mistake here, the feeling of proud and happyness brought me to the wrong minded. whenever i get the chance of being with handsome or pretty friends, drive nice car, and enjoy luxury and delicious foods, i would never thought that what is happening for my parents and grandparents. enjoying luxury goods life is best, but afterall it was not belongs to me. my parents work hard, save money hardly by only eat those cheap food just to afford my study and my daily lifes expenses. they save three day meal just to afford my one day expenses!!! it was my fault to being troublesome to you all. i was only realises it, i have miss the point where situation might affects people decision. when think about that it was ashame to tell that i have done wrongly once again, by ignoring others current situation and making all those selfish decision. sorry to my dear parents and grandparents, i admit that, it was my fault but i swear i will correct my mistake and being the perfect one in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座