friend of mine.

sometimes, it is not the matter of teaching and helping others is troublesome to me and i am those kind of person who hate troublesome so much. actually, i will only feel troublesome when i am was busying on something and especially when someone ask for my help never appreciate me and my help. however, at lease in the world there is a person that i know appreciate me. she is too cute, until thought of paying me money and buy me a phone. to be honestly, i get affected by her interesting offering. but then, after all i reject her offer, she make me think that finally i am lucky to get free thing (haha... a bit stupid right? but thats what i think in that moment). however, the most important reason is i am not deserve her offer, i cannot help her more, not guaranty that she will get full marks. and i have knew that something from her is the most worth to reward my effort, which is her happiness. it has been normal for her unfortunate experience and sad happening, so it is hard for me when i am observed that when one of my friend being bullied, insult and sad. as the exchange of my help, i request her to be happy.

my dear friend, do you know that it is sad if you friend in trouble and you cannot even help them. i wish to be rich, get all what i wants and wish, but there are many things in this world is not only about the materiality value? it is about yourself, the thing that hard to get always is the most valueable for yourself. a meal, some money, or a phone is not the matter of our friendship, it is about how you appreciate my help and i knew that you do. thanks for trusting me and appreciate our friendship. ^^ wish you happy always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座