Great suprise!!!

it was 12 september today, a suprised that i never expected from my friend. they have planned perfectly this time, it really give me a shock. Boon hua ask me to go his house cause my apartment do not have internet, and i ask for Hui san companion to help me in doing Quantity method assignment and she promised will come. after class, Boon hua say he want to cut his hair first before he go home, then 1 hours later Hui san say she do not want to follow le. at the moment i feel hopeless for my Qm assignment. anyways, 3 p.m something boon hua only go home, and firstly reach his house, i found out that mun yi came boon hua house already and it make me feel better cause i almost forgot that she got told me before to come boon hua house. at the same time, i did not realise that Queenie's car exist also until boon hua told me. Suddently i feel what a relieve. then after about 15 minute later boon hua ask me to cover my eye, and come to dining space and he ask me to open eye, and OMG! the whole table are foods, at the moment i get stunned. it was so suprised, anything stop at the moment, i feel so touch and honor, because Queenie, mun yi and hui san prepare the lunch for me. @.@... so touching, it was so delicious esspecially the spaghetti and the sandwish. that's not all, after the lunch we go play mahjong, and sing k, and about half hours later boon hua turn off the light then brought in the cake. once again, i get shocked. Oh my god, luckily i do not have heart attack, it was so many suprise for me. the first time, i feel so happy and shocked so many times in one day. i am really appreciate you all, what you have done for me, SPECIAL THANK YOU TO QUEENIE, MUN YI, HUI SAN AND BOON HUA. BEST FRIEND FOREVER, SSTQM!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座