better birthday for this year~

it was much more better my 19th birthday compare as before, it was the first time so many friend of mine wish me happy birthday. even though they do not give present but i am really feel so happy this year with their wish come from deep of their heart. however, sometimes i am still awaiting someone that special to me greed me with special way, atlease let me have a look at her. human was always greedy, when they get more they will still wish for more. i am still remember that last time i am so envy those who got people celebrate their birthday with, and i was so hatred with them. it is because when i say i am jealous with them but they told me that it was nothing and they added say present is important. i get stunned, wondering what the thing they are thinking? is that material is better than the heart? why a teenagers nowadays became so realistic and materialistic. however, i am was really happy that my friend wish me and some are celebrate with me, even though do not have much present or those luxury goods but i am really appreciate it. Thanks you my good friend so much, till the end of my life i will never forget those who treat me nicely without hoping any return from me, who is so poor, dumb, stupid, and useless. thanks you all so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座