Study Break~ killing ants!!! and stuffering for assignments..

On 25th april, saturday i came back to bentong, pahang
where has been my hometown since i m was about 3 years old. i often been asked by my friends, why don't i just come back every weekend since the journey just take approximately less than 2 hours with public transports, didn't i feel homesick, and lot such kind of question. and i am home now! yeah~ see my happiness? never mind, just forget about it. but since when i am back, i faced some problems where my lovely locker where kept my 'treasures' are becoming ants home!!! oh my god... at the moments i checked my locker, due to the reason where the ants is extremely huge in amount and too terrible so i did not take the photo, so it won scare you guys [impossible you ask me to take each photo of its right? to been fair to others ants] so i only took the photo after i 'took care' of them~
The place where ants use to live before~ where the ants goes? of cause, it shown that my efficiency and effectiveness of what i have done, whatever leftover just the ants poison. keke~


since about 70% of the ants which survived from the ants poison, 69% of them i put my locker under the sun and died then 1% which still survived from ants poison and sun burn, i 'reward' them a new house to live [the spider web~ a new home for them is... spider's stomach perhaps?]


please do not said i am cruel, perhaps you should think why the ants want to take away my locker and causing all my collection lose their home? this only part of my stuff, got lot more. [private and confidential] wakakakaka~

lot assignments to due with, is this a study break or an assignments week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座