Sorry..

sorry for no new posts for my blog, actually there are some events i have not post up yet, so there are new posts yet. the first big events will be hui san birthday events, we had celebrated with her on 11st and 12nd of april. the second big events is mak birthday, for the 1st year he is one of my important friend, and he is such a nice guys to me, due to some reason he cannot make celebration on the 'day' of him, so we celebrated it on the second day.
however, because i get no photos for these posts so i have not updated my blog yet. sorry if u thought that i not going to posts,even though i may not be able to posts it, but it already became part of my memories. all the fun we had together, all the trouble we faced together, and all the memories of all my gang, i will not forget until the last breaths. God Bless You All~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座