1st time baking.

Chinese new year just around the corner, my mother also busying on making biscuit. i am always the one 'testing' her cookies. but this time different, since i have promised my 3rd auntie from father side, so this time i had to keep my promise and the cookies need to make by myself. firstly i thought it will be difficult, cause i am those kind of person do not stand on dirty stuff especially those work will make my hand dirty. however, i have done it with my mother helps. And it is looks a bit ugly but is very delicious. first, prepare 300g flour, 200g planta, 50g 'serbuk' sugar and 2 spoon small chocolate chips. then? [my secret recipe, ask me if wanna try to make. haha] here is the picture, my cookies not pretty but delicious.



just finish putting chocolate on it.

my cookies~

anyways, my brothers heard that i am baking so he also do some, but his cookies look nicer and prettier. only can blame that i am not creative enough. he did orange and strawberry flavour cookies.


my brother's orange flavour cookies and some half orange half strwberry cookies.


his strawberry flavour.


look nicer than mine. T.T


and look prettier also. >.<



cookies~ yummy~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座