belief

this is the fouth week of my second semester, it was quite fun and boring also. do not know what i mean? well, even for myself i am also not sure. the closer you are the more confusing you are, it is because when you closer with someone or something, you will not see thing cleary because unconsiously the perspective of it force you to believe that is what you think are right. sometimes i might blame it is not fair to me, but when i think over and over again, i feel that the more i being dependant on other, i lose my mind or my own opinion on something. i sometimes might get influence by my best friends view, such as when they do not like someone, i also do the same. however, thanks to my mind, i realised my best friends not the best either my bad friend not bad at all.
The advice here is my friend, never ever trust anyone or depends on others, you shall have you own view of point having you own desicion, because you live for yourself but not others; everything happens for its reason and purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座