start my second sem.

wake up in 7 a.m, and i prepare to go college. but my first lecture start at 10? haha... i play maple first till then Boon Hua call me at 9.20 a.m then he fetch me to college. anyways, in lecture hall i am was excited at first, but then i turn up to sleep at half of my lecturer lecturing something we learned before? ok, it was quite good for morning class, but for the next class is my public relation lecture which held at petaling campus and it is 3 hours and 30 minute from the time i done with my lecture. it was suffering when the weather so hot and end up with some accident that the one suppose to lecturing us for public relation lecture absent and we wait innocently for 30 minute. what a "good" starting for my second sem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座