my pretty nails~

It is a blur wednesday morning, i woke up at 7.50a.m with a thought that i going to late for my DSM lecture, then prepare myself get to college and reached by 8.35 a.m. however, i realized that there was no lecture, it was so ashaming. after having my BCB tutorial at 10 to 12, i saw li min gangs at mezz floor then i mar try 'color' my nails, it was quite interesting and touching cause li min, miera and fei ling [sorry ya, if i speel ur name wrongly feel free to inform me if there are mistake~] help my with it. at first all my nails is so colorful and atract others attention ^3^ but then they help me to remove some, and left some. here it is the final, and now its still on my nails~ hehe~
see the dark red color and black color on my right hand's nails~

for my left hand, there are orange and pearl color, nice isn't?

thanks you girls~ thanks for helping me~ haha~ it was nice and i like it~ ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座