friends


attention!!! this is not an article about who i do not like, it is about who am i.
in my lifetime, i have a lot of friend, they all have their own way of thinking and belief.
it is highlighted here, in the real world, there are none of us are wrong, it is just the matter how u accept their way of behaves.
some of the criteria i do not like about some of my friends:
1. those who action come before thinking
2. backstabber
3. blackmailer
4. selfish-er
5. trouble maker
6. friendship "user"
7. rights abuser
8. copy cats

it is common, because i believe most of us do not like to have those kind of friends. and it is unavoidable and cannot be ignore that i also have few of my friends, is so. but i will never reject to be friend with them, i have try to change them, but it seems like no influence at all. at the moment, i will only choose to avoid them and less contact with them just to self-protect.i have no choices it is because once upon a time, i experience it. i hurts lot. do anyone know the feeling, when you are still about 14 years old, but when you need help, cares and love and there is noone there for you neither your parents nor your friends!!! at the moment, i was totally lose hope on human beings, and knew that there is no one to be trusted and depends. what i want, problems i occur, i will always get and solve by my self.
however, there are still some of my friend i meet is nice, who are:
1. appreciate me
2. trust me, and share everything with me no matter they were sad or they were happy
3. serious with me and less over joking with me, because i am those kind of serious person i cannot hold for those over limited jokes, i will not accept it
4. those same thinking of me and able to discuss their way of thinking and beliefs with me
5. polite and respect theirs friends.
6. like me?

s not meant to talk about someone else or praise someone else. it is just about what i think for some of my friends. and i hope those who appreciate our friendship would mind about what i have wrote. i am not critic you but just hoping you to be changes, it is not for my own goods. i mind about my friend and i did appreciate you all so i only wrote this, if i do not mind why would i wrote this? (like i care?) it is to make sure others would not reject you to be their best friend. hope you all can understand, it is not a must to changed yourself, i knew it was hard, but at lease improve yourself.

after all, there are another importants thing i wish that all my friend can comment me and point out all my bad or what you do not like about me to let me know. i knew i am have always done mistake and i never knew what happen so i hope you can just tell me honestly what i have done wrongly and what i shall not do so i can work it out. i really not mind so please comment me honestly without hiding anything from me, i am will glad if you do so. because i will know who did cares about me and hope the best from me. thank you. friendship forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

action is more powerful than words.

方向

处女座